**100% REMOTE BASED ROLE**
Access Healthcare is looking for a Payroll specialist to join their team! In this role, the Payroll Specialist will have responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Process high-volume weekly payroll of contract workers including updating systems weekly with new information.
- Ability to process different forms of timekeeping – manual and electronic.
- Provide excellent verbal and written communication and relationship management with our contract workers and vendors.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all contractors and vendors are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and stellar accounting support.
- Develop strong remote team relationships based on kindness, accountability, and integrity.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
- Demonstrate aptitude with Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
- Execute processes related to accounts payable, bookkeeping entries, preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special projects as assigned.
- Understand professional accounting and bookkeeping practices and software.
Work Location: Fully Remote
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday – 9am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Accounting: 7 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org