Access Healthcare LLC is looking to add a new member to our amazing family. We have an excellent team that works well together and need one last piece of the puzzle to make things work perfectly! The ideal candidate should have a background in the medical staffing field or a strong sales background.
We are a Nurse owned and operated staffing agency located in Central NJ. If you are looking to work with a company that has a family feel but gets the job done. This position is for you. We are very laid back yet highly passionate about what we do. You will work hard and play harder when you join our team
The perfect candidate will have the following characteristics
- High vibe and positive thinker
- A no excuse outlook on life
- Knows what a 5-year plan is
- Wants big things for their life
- Not afraid to work overtime
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Good sense of humor
- Looking for a career, not a job
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Innovative and thinks outside the box
- Critical thinking is a must
Highlights of this position include:
- 1. Managing candidate databases daily in accordance with hours allotted.
- 2. Quickly and enthusiastically respond to potential candidates who are seeking a contract
- 3. Matching candidates to potential contracts that are available through Access Healthcare
- 4. Constructing pay packages for our nurses in accordance with monetary figures provided to you
- 5. Answer questions regarding potential contracts that are available through Access Healthcare
- 6. Build profiles for candidates that will be used to submit them for contracts
- 7. Enter candidates into Vendor Systems (numerous used) and submit candidates for potential contracts that are available through Access Healthcare.
- 8. Build relationships with potential candidates and the vendors we interact with
- 9. Source nursing groups via Social Media to advertise Access Healthcare positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Do you have experience working remotely and if so, for how long?
- Which professions do you have the most experience recruiting for?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote