3Rhoda Borgonia – Credentialing Specialist
Michelle Sneller – Payroll Specialist
Angelica Orrego – HR Benefits Specialist
What is the quality you cherish most about your best friend?
- Rhoda: Even if we do not see or talk to each other for the longest time, there is no need to reassure her that she‘ll always be my bestie. And when we reconnect, it‘s like no time has passed at all.
- Michelle: Honesty and compassion for others – First of all, I absolutely hate lying with a passion. Also, I think we should try to give others the benefit of the doubt and have compassion. We don’t always know what is going on in people’s lives.
- Angelica: Not taking life too seriously, positivity.
Pick your favorite decade. What is it about that time period that makes it your favorite?
- Rhoda: For me, it‘s definitely the ‘90s, era with the best music ever I must say. This is also the decade I went through high school and college with the best memories which I‘ll always cherish.
- Michelle: I don’t know if I have a favorite. I like the clothing fashions of the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. I like the music of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. Growing up in the 60’s and 70’s, I miss that life was much simpler, common sense was common, and people were honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Angelica: 60‘s because of the fashion!
You are a contestant on a food shopping game show. You have one minute to fill your cart. What items are in your shopping cart?
- Rhoda: One minute is too short to go around the grocery so I will just stay at the frozen section and fill my cart with KOBE BEEF A5 WAGYU BEEF RIBEYE STEAK.
- Michelle: Prime rib steaks, crab legs, beer and chocolate.
- Angelica: Steaks, shrimp and desserts.
It’s a rainy weekend and you are home alone. How do you spend your time?
- Rhoda: I would curl up in bed and sleep until I got tired of sleeping.
- Michelle: Binging on sappy movies and eating nachos or homemade chili.
- Angelica: Binge watch Netflix on the couch with a cozy blanket.
Do you fold your pizza or cut it with a fork and knife?
- Rhoda: Fold to get the taste of every ingredient in every bite.
- Michelle: Fold it in half NY style – the only way to eat it!
- Angelica: Fold.
Marshmallows: nay or yay?
- Rhoda: It’s a yay…love it in S’mores.
- Michelle: Yay – especially when lightly toasted over a campfire in the mountains.
- Angelica: Yay.
The company is having a field day with fun and games. What is the event that you would most likely win?
- Rhoda: Any game that involves critical thinking like solving a puzzle.
- Michelle: I’ve always been strong but not very coordinated, so maybe weightlifting or tug of war. My dad was quite an athlete and I only wish I had
- Angelica: Darts.
Tell us about something that you have drawn inspiration from recently.
- Rhoda: Though it may sound cliché, my family will always be my inspiration to do good at work or at anything.
- Michelle: My daughter – she has had a lot of obstacles in her life. I have often blamed myself. Yet her strength, resilience and positivity have gotten her through it. She has become such a wonderful person and I can look at her and feel like I did something right in my life. This inspires me to continue to be positive and focus on the good things around me.
- Angelica: A quote from Theodore Roosevelt: “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”